Friday, November 30, 2012

       MSP'S UPDATES....                         



Msp, I know you are just thinking that your doing the ebst for all of us, but really u are ruining everyone's Msp lives! First of all, everyone is on a rampage for you changing forums! But with the recent update and some older ones this is some pictures I found off of ppl's status saying how much they hate the new Msp.... (Btw one says "My Stuff" becuz shes my backup. o_o) And I also put the thing that it said in the stat on the bottom of the person so u could see what they said o_o Or next to it xD Did I prove my point? Well I hope u see this,a nd I saw ur forum, forum. o_o AND ITS NOT FUNNY! U GUYS WATCH WHAT U SAY!!!

     ~ROCKY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. They did hat because you need a lesson after being so cruel to Em and I! :D

    ReplyDelete