Saturday, December 1, 2012

I'M TIRED OF BEING CALLED MEAN!


Ok there is this girl on UK MSP,a nd on american MSP, saying on litterally everything, artbooks, movies, and her blog, on how horrible i am. She has NOO room to talk! I'M NOT MEAN AND I DON'T BULLY! WHY WOULD I BE ON PUMP'S SIDE IF I LIKE TO BULLY?! ANYWAY... here is a picture of her on american MSP, (Up there) O_O And below it is a picture of her on UK MSP. Now block her, do whatever you want but don't friend her, becuz if u make her mad, she'll spread rumors and lies about u, WANRING WARNING WARNING!

3 comments:

  1. Ummm I have no idea who the girl is on the top that is not me.O_O Anyways atleast I dont tell people to block others..

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I dont try to make others hate you by public humiliating them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never even do that but that is such a lie!I dont even know that girl take it back -_- I dont lie I have REAL pitures of TRUE stuff

    ReplyDelete