Tuesday, December 4, 2012

SOME OF YOU KNOW THIS BUT UH...

IMA BIG PUMPPORTER! o:<<<<<

         I love Pump so much. I even made a love account for her! I love her that much! Non-Vip lover of Pumpa nd proud :) No hates can bring me down! I'm that strong to this team! Oh btw, heres a picture of my lover account O_O 

The haters or so called "Strongly Dislikers" are kinda a disgrace to me. I think they just want to bring her down so they could be closer to the top and could have more spotlight! Short movies, HORRIBLEEE! Ok I'm gonna admit a thing about Pump even though ima porter... The following is true that when Pump made that "I might Quit" ab, she did that right after short passed her. And eys she did want to quit bcuz of short passing her. But it was becuz Pump worked to get to the top, and short got that in WAYY less time and cheated by making more ppl watch her pointless sms! But THIS, THIS MY FRIEND WAS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE: (Btw this is a way laterr pictures) O___O

     AHH! IS IT TRUE?!?!?!? PUMP PASSED SHORT! IT ISSS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Yep Pump DID pass short not too long ago... But that was becuz I think short hadn't been on a lot at all. And she doesn't advertise and hadn't made a new short movie in a while. Yes and Pump also made a movie saying thank you called: "♥Thank You♥" O_O Ok u got my point :) NEXT PICTURE!

Team Pump= NO BULLYING as you see the ab says O_O Its true and just to make a comment one of my worst enemies who bullies me isn't team pump! What does that say to u!?!?!?! So read this ab and see if it says anythign to you... AND IF IT CHANGES UR VIEW. Thank you for reading and looking at the pictures, 
~Rocky

5 comments:

  1. Weird you said on UK msp you were gonna watch shortmovies.I thought they had no purpose -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Em Thats exactly what im trying to say here! They make us WANT TO! o_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they don't...It's your choice.Short also worked hard with getting to the top.She also has a unique sense of style that sets her apart from Pump and opthers.

      Delete
  3. @Em She started one month before me... that dowesn't even make sense -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cat you make no sense.she lets people have a choice if they want to watch her movies...it is not nessesaryto make an account for someone who isnt even famous in the real world!!

    ReplyDelete